"We are currently monitoring over 50 databases with Foxhound 4 and it runs smoothly allowing us
to alert our customers of any abnormalities or trouble users that may be affecting their performance.
The history kept also allows us to easily go back and investigate slowness tickets to find out what
activity was occurring during the window of a ticket."
- Thomas York, Sybase DBA, Tenmast Software
"I ran the “long running queries” script you pointed out, and we got 1,200 rows consisting of multiple
instances of about 20 long running stored procs. So the client's issues are all in their procs. Now that
we’ve separated the trees from the forest we can start to tune these queries. So thanks for that!"
- Donald D. Clayton, President, Intertech Consulting
Foxhound 4 Build 4740 is now available.
- You can use it to upgrade an existing copy of Foxhound 4 for free.
- You can also use it to install a new copy of Foxhound 4, or
- to upgrade an existing copy of Foxhound 1, 2 or 3.